2019 Stars Over Texas Fall Showcase will host 14, 16u, & 18u divisions at the great Ford Park Sports Entertainment Complex. This event is in it's 14th year that will have over 100 teams, and is a great way to kick-off your season against solid competition. The recent change in recruiting rules set this event up to be an ideal Showcase to play in front of DII, DIII, NAIA, AND JUCO colleges. We are in the process of completing the set up is a Friday Night College Skills Camp. Once the colleges that are working this event are locked in, we'll post it. See the tournament detail below to answer any questions you may have:
This event will sell out, so do not wait to secure your spot. Saturday am start, no Friday games...
14u Games are 80 Mins, Finish the Batter $45 PAP
16u Games are 90 Mins, Finish the Batter $50 PAP
18u Games are 90 Mins, Finish the Batter $50 PAP
Make payments via PayPal to: email@example.com or 713-594-5928
2 Complexes will used for this exposure; Ford Park & Beaumont Municipal "City Fields"
Teams will play 3 games on Saturday and 2 games on Sunday
Payments are due 8/31 via PayPal using the information below:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-594-5928
Beaumont Park Rules:
1 Team Cooler per team allowed (You'll get wristband at check-in)
Team coolers can only have water, sports drinks, and fresh fruit only
No Sun Flower Seeds
No outside food or drink is permitted
No metal cleats
Daily Pass $7
Weekend Pass $10
Children 12 & under are free cash only
This exposure does not allow
College Coaches List Example:
Recruits Info for College Book:
Here is the tour of the college bound athlete membership
Showcase Tips for athletes
More Recruiting Information
Click on the College Coaches option in the bar at the top of the tournament homepage for more information.
COLLEGE EXPOSURE RULES
1. Teams should report to the assigned field at least ½ hour before game time. Please provide proof of insurance to the Tournament Desk upon arrival.
2. Pitcher will be allowed 5 warm up pitches her first inning & 3 warm up pitches thereafter. All new pitchers will be awarded the same.
3. After each strike out the catcher must throw the ball directly back to the pitcher. No round the horn.
4.After each defensive out infielders are NOT allowed to come into the circle. Get back in position and get ready for the next pitch.
5. Umpires are PAP
6. Free substitutions, bat the line up if you wish
7. No line up cards needed.
8. Teams will furnish one yellow .47 core per team
9. Home team/visitor will be determined by a coin flip prior to the game. Team listed first on the schedule will occupy the 1st base dugout, team listed second will occupy the 3rd base dugout. However teams playing back to back on the same fields will not be required to change dugouts.
10. All ASA rules apply, NO protests
11. NO wristbands will be worn to identify the players graduation year.
12.When the game is over, teams must leave the field immediately after shaking hands. We will be a tight schedule and you must adhere to this rule. Please be courteous and clean up after each game.
13. Stars Over Texas reserves the right to alter the format of the showcase or the schedule in the event of unforeseen weather. It is our goal that teams play as many games as possible.
14. REFUND POLICY: In the event of a rainout Stars Over Texas will retain a 25% administration of all entry fees.
1 game played= 50% refund, 2 games= 25% refund, 3 or more played= No refunds. Once the schedule is published, no refunds will be issued.
Robert Guerrero email@example.com 832-242-2203
Maggie Guerrero firstname.lastname@example.org 713-594-5928
UIC: Dan Harris